Vote today! Now accepting 2023 “Best of” nominations, Citizen of the Year & Business of the Year + NEW as of 2022! Young Professional of the Year and Small Business of the Year!
The Urbandale Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations for Citizen of the Year, Young Professional of the Year, Business of the Year, and Small Business of the Year.
The highly anticipated award recipients will be announced during the Chamber’s annual Sample Urbandale, A Celebration of Business event, on Thursday, September 21, 2023. Individuals and businesses may nominate themselves. A nomination committee will determine the winner of each award. Vote by completing an application today! Voting will close Friday, August 18th, at 5pm.
2023 Citizen of the Year
Annually, the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce recognizes an Urbandale resident (current or former) as the Citizen of the Year! This prestigious award winner will join a long list of Urbandale residents who are honored for making an impact in the area.
- The individual nominated must be or have been a resident of Urbandale at one time
2023 Young Professional of the Year
New as of 2022, an outstanding young professional will be recognized at the Sample Urbandale event. This individual should have a proven, obvious positive impact to our community.
- The individual must be an active 2023 genYP member
2023 Small Business of the Year
Another award new as of 2022 includes Small Business of the Year. Nominate the small business you believe deserves this recognition.
- The nominee must have no more than 1-10 employees to classify as a small business
- The nominee must have a business located physically or remotely in Urbandale, IA
2023 Business of the Year
This highly-sought after award is given at the Chamber’s Sample Urbandale, A Celebration of Business event held on September 21, 2023. Businesses may nominate themselves for this award.
- The business must physically be located in Urbandale, Iowa. The physical presence may be a satellite office or a division of, but must have some sort of an Urbandale presence.
- Urbandale Chamber of Commerce membership by the business is NOT a requirement.
2023 Best in Class presented by Midland Credit Union
We want to hear from you! Which members are YOUR CHOICE for the Best in Class?
- Businesses must be members of the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce to be eligible, but may be located in any community.
Don’t delay! Fill out your nomination(s) today and mark your calendar for Sample Urbandale, A Celebration of Business Thursday, September 21, 2023!