The Urbandale Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst organization working to serve, protect, and promote our members. Through our programming we seek to inform and inspire members, to improve the quality of life through the development of economic prosperity.
The Urbandale Chamber is seeking proposals from members to provide informative and inspirational presentations during one or more of our events including luncheons, IMPACT Breakfasts, and webinars.
We are seeking speakers in four main areas: Transformational Growth, Marketing & Branding in the New Market, Technology Trends, and Economic Prosperity. Below you will find some of the topics within those themes, but this is not a complete list as we are open to suggestions under these categories.
- Leading big changes (business-related or personal) that require higher resources and clarified thinking
- Reorientation of businesses or people by elevating thoughts and actions to reach higher goals
- Introducing and exposing new ways of doing things or thinking about things
Marketing & Branding in the New Market
- Leveraging new trends to update brands and marketing strategy
- New technology that will change how businesses reach customers
- How to rebrand yourself and build relationships to succeed in the new normal
- Using cutting-edge technology, like artificial intelligence, to do work faster and more efficiently
- New technology, software, or processes that help with the pandemic
- Trends in cyber-security that will assist small businesses in protecting their information
- Strategies to recover from COVID and come back even stronger
- Maintaining and reengaging a virtual workforce
- How to serve customers in an uncertain environment
Summary of Proposal Process
Interested parties can submit their proposal via email to email@example.com by Friday, January 29 at 5 pm.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Programming and Events Committee. Awarded participants will receive notice in February.
The following details must be included in your submission or it will be considered incomplete:
- Company Name
- Presenter’s Name
- Years in Business
- Presenter’s Email Address
- Program Title
- Top three takeaways attendees will leave with
- Length of presentation
Answer the following questions.
- Have you presented this topic before?
- Do you have references, video samples, or testimonials? If so, please include.
- Which area of focus do you feel this presentation falls under:
- Transformation Growth
- Marketing & Branding
- Technology Trends
- Economic Prosperity
- Do you charge a fee for the presentation? If so, what are your speaking fees?
All questions should be submitted to Abigail at firstname.lastname@example.org.